Wednesday 18 December 2013

My idea for my music video

The idea which I have created for my music video is that there will be a teenager who is being bullied at school, simply for being different to the other teenagers. The teenager then turns to drugs to try and feel better about himself. The teenager then finds help in the form of one loyal friend who trys to help them to get their life back on track before something bad happens to them but by the time the friend does this it is too late. I also wanted to include short snapshots of people holding up pieces of paper with associated words on as I think this would be a simple yet very effective form of getting the point across and helping the music video achieve the emotional theme which I was looking to portray throughout.

I thought something like this but with 'darker' words on would be effecting in showing emotion in the video and help to get across the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment